Planning for retirement is a lot like planning for travel. You need a moldable checklist of decisions that need to be made from a big-picture perspective.
In this episode, Peter Raskin shares a 7-step checklist for retirees. He covers important aspects such as expenses, income sources, protection, taxes, portfolio risk, distribution flexibility, and legacy planning, and ties them together to show how interrelated they are.
- Budgeting for your wants and needs during retirement
- The different sources of income available during retirement
- How to protect your finances in retirement and manage your investment risk
- Why taxes matter and how they can make a big difference over a long period of time
- Why it’s important to have flexible distribution options
- How important legacy planning is
- Episode 4 – Tax Planning as a Year-Round Process – Part 1
- Episode 55: The Difference Between “Live On” and “Leave On” Assets
- 59. Investment Gains, Losses And The Taxes Between
- 70. Descending The Mountain Of Retirement
- Navigating Market Uncertainty: How to Stay Calm and Invest Smart (Ep. 99)
- Annuities 101 (Ep. 101)
Connect with Peter:
- Raskin Planning Group
- (617) 728-7433
- LinkedIn: Peter Raskin
- Facebook: Raskin Planning Group
- Twitter: Raskin Planning Group
- LinkedIn: Raskin Planning Group
Schedule Time with Peter:
Disclosure: This is not intended to be a substitute for professional investment advice. Always seek the advice of your financial adviser or other qualified financial service providers with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Peter Raskin is a registered representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Securities offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker/dealer. Member SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Sagemark Consulting, a division of Lincoln Financial Advisors, a registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln affiliates and other fine companies. Raskin Planning Group is not an affiliate of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. and its representatives do not provide legal or tax advice. You may want to consult a legal or tax advisor regarding any legal or tax information as it relates to your personal circumstances.