Think a retirement plan is just another checkbox?
In this episode, Peter Raskin gives us a deep dive into retirement plan options that fit businesses of all sizes. From 401(k) plans with profit-sharing to traditional 401(k)s and SIMPLE IRAs, Peter explains how flexibility and customization are key to achieving both business and employee objectives.
Throughout the episode, Peter covers:
- The critical importance of aligning retirement plans with unique business objectives
- How the rise of automatic features like enrollment and escalation are powerful tools to enhance employee participation
- Why flexibility is key when tailoring your retirement plan options to suit the financial capabilities and objectives
- The pros and cons of each type of retirement plan, especially considering administrative costs and employee matching features
- And more!
Connect with Peter:
- Raskin Planning Group
- (617) 728-7433
- LinkedIn: Peter Raskin
- Facebook: Raskin Planning Group
- Twitter: Raskin Planning Group
- LinkedIn: Raskin Planning Group
Schedule Time with Peter:
Disclosure: This is not intended to be a substitute for professional investment advice. Always seek the advice of your financial adviser or other qualified financial service providers with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Peter Raskin is a registered representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Securities offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker/dealer. Member SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Sagemark Consulting, a division of Lincoln Financial Advisors, a registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln affiliates and other fine companies. Raskin Planning Group is not an affiliate of Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp. and its representatives do not provide legal or tax advice. You may want to consult a legal or tax advisor regarding any legal or tax information as it relates to your personal circumstances.